Donate online now
Text us your donation with JustTextGiving
Simply text 'CFTG14' and your chosen amount (£3/£5/10) to 70070.
Donate by phone
Using a credit or debit card, please contact our supporter care team on 020 3795 2177.
Donate by post
Send your donation to:
Cystic Fibrosis Trust
Please make your cheque payable to ‘Cystic Fibrosis Trust’. Please send your sponsorship forms too so that we can claim relevant Gift Aid. Please ensure that you include a detailed cover letter with the cheque so we can trace the donation.
Paying in slip
Please call 020 3795 2177 or email email@example.com and we can send one out to you.
Direct bank transfer
Bank Account: Cystic Fibrosis Trust Receipts Account
Bank Account No: 20513925
Bank Sort Code: 50-00-00
Bankers: NatWest Bank plc, PO Box 34, 15 Bishopsgate, London EC2 2AP
SWIFT Code: NWBKGB2L
Please quote: Event name/CARE ref or surname
If you do use this method please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of:
- Amount donated
- Date of the transfer
- Your name and address or the details of the person you are supporting/sponsoring
- Event or activity
We will need this information to ensure that you are credited in our records with the amount raised. If you want to transfer either US Dollars or Euros then please e-mail email@example.com for further information.
Give through your pay
Find out more about this tax-effective way to support our work.
Other ways to give
- Fundraise for us - There are all sorts of fun ways to get involved and raise money, from sponsored events and campaigns to bake sales and casino nights, and our Regional Fundraising Managers can offer you help and advice for your event. Find out more.
- Funeral or in-memory collections - Contact us to order our special pew envelopes.
- Sign up for Gift Aid - Gift Aid is a simple way to increase the value of your gift to us - at no extra cost to you. If you pay tax in the UK, the Cystic Fibrosis Trust can reclaim 25% on the value of your gift. So, if you donate £10, it is worth £12.50! Read more about Gift Aid (PDF 245 KB)
- Telephone Appeal - Read about our Telephone Appeal.